● Have a Current Temple Recommend
● Study the Book of Mormon Daily
● Keep the Sabbath Day Holy
● Share the Gospel
● Strengthen New Converts
● Rescue the Less Actives
● Take Family Names to the Temple
To measure progress, Church Leaders...
Will use the following Indicators of Progress in implementing this Area Plan:
• Endowed members with a current temple recommend.
• Youth holding limited-use temple recommends.
• Sacrament meeting attendance.
• Coverts baptized and confirmed.
• Converts assigned a responsibility or calling.
• Male converts ordained.
• Coverts submitting names to the temple.
• Ministering brothers and sisters interviewed.
• Prospective elders advanced to Melchizedek Priesthood.
• Family names submitted to the temple for ordinances.
• Missionaries serving a full-time mission.